Energy flows where attention goes

Energy flow
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

JIGNESH SHELAT shares his experience of how to remove negative thinking patterns and create an abundant future.

Everything in our universe is energy.  I have heard my Guide hinting many a time that human beings are just energy arranged in a certain pattern, and so I felt it was very important to listen with the ears of my heart, absorbing the essence of the science of the flow of energy.

Here are a few simple examples:

When I say, or you say, “I don’t want war,” we are giving our attention to war; where we give our attention our energy will flow there.

Our thoughts attract and match our energy with that where we give attention, and that will bring it into our three dimensional reality.

So instead of saying, “I don’t want war,” I can say, “I want peace.” Then my attention is on peace. Now I am giving my energy to peace and the universe will match my energy with peace. My life will be peaceful.

My Guide has hinted many times that this universe works on vibrations.

So it is very necessary to change our statements. The key element I discovered from all his hints is that it has to be from the core within.

This is the key element for utilizing the potent energy of the universe in my favor: it should not come from the logical thought process of the brain, but from the core within.

Instead of saying, “I don’t want to fail,” say, “May I succeed.”
Instead of saying, “I don’t want to be fat,” say, “May I be slim.”
Instead of saying, “I don’t want to struggle in my job,” say, “May I have a happy and exciting job.”
Instead of saying, “I don’t want to fight with my better half,” say, “May I have a happy relationship with my spouse.”

By connecting to the core
source within, we will create
patterns that will help us
channel our core energy
and our life will change
accordingly.

These are some general examples. Now I will share something that has always worked for me. When anyone asks me, “How are you?” I use it as an opportunity to place an affirmative request to the universe, while consciously tuning with the inner universe. For example, I might say, “I am in a joyous state.” Believe me, the universe has always granted any such wish.

I have understood that thoughts are very powerful. They are filled with potent energy, which is always transmitted, whether I am conscious of it or not.

So, if I connect my thoughts to the core and speak about exactly what I need, I will be successful in attracting that.

If I allow the flow of thought and word to be directed towards what I actually don’t want, I will attract what I never want to have. So, after understanding this simple principle of our universe, I have learnt to stop talking and thinking about what I don’t want, and change my vocabulary.

Words flow from thoughts,
thoughts have an online connection to feelings,
feelings are connected to the vibrations
flowing from the universe,
vibrations have an eternal connection
with the core within.

So, always sync your thoughts from within and talk about what you need or want, and what you don’t want will gradually vanish from your life. I have removed a few words from my dictionary: depression, hatred, failure, illness, disease, war, fights, anxiety, struggle, debt, enemies, terrible, accidents.

When we are able to change our thought patterns, our words will change. By connecting to the core source within, we will create patterns that will help us channel our core energy and our life will change accordingly.

Believe me, it will create a future with an abundance of happiness, joy, peace and prosperity.

Article by JIGNESH SHELAT

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Recommended Posts

Comments

1. Wow.. excellent. Yes, I believe in this.

2. Aditi Saxena : May 5, 2017 at 7:33 am

Wow. Love it. I will surely attempt this approach. Thank you for sharing.

• Mukul Mukherjee : May 6, 2017 at 2:12 am

I too am totally in agreement with what you say. When we go ahead in life with positivity, not bothering about the ifs and buts, things happen very smoothly and satisfactorily.

3. Yes, absolutely true. Will follow this reality.

4. Good to be reminded of the power of positive thoughts and suggestions. Thanks

5. I am actually going to try this and have full faith that it will work the same way it’s written. Thanks for sharing and making all of us aware of this energy.

6. Thanks for such great advice.

7. Veena Baghel : May 8, 2017 at 4:13 am

Power of positive thinking can create peace & harmony. Excellent!

8. Interesting article! I do practise in my day-to-day life expressing exactly what I want. I already got rid of the ‘nos’ in my vocabulary. Our brain does not recognise a ‘no’ or ‘not’ in our language. If I say: “I do not want to be poor and miserable all my life.” What I’m going to end up with is exactly that – a poor and miserable person. Say exactly what you want. “Ask and you shall be given,” as a Bible passage goes. When expressing ourselves verbally or asking for something from life or from anyone else, we get exactly what we’re asking for, whether positive or negative. Since we’re already expressing we might as well express what we DO want and not what we do NOT want.

9. Anjana shroff : May 9, 2017 at 11:39 am

Oh it’s perfect. I will surely try this from now onwards.

10. I will try it. “The flow of energy” from my heart to my life.

11. Excellent way of presentation. I like it.

12. Wonderful article 🙂
    We can live to the fullest if we follow it.

13. Really a great learning. If we divert our focus from one side of coin to the other, I wonder what could happen without our knowing.

14. Very true. I have started following this and seeing significant changes. Thank you for sharing these thoughts.

15. Oh the lightness of the heart! And may all of us realise that we are seeking.

16. KALYAN VADLAMANI : July 8, 2017 at 8:39 pm

thanks for the wonderful insight.

17. MADHUSUDHAN P KARNATI : August 10, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Nice! Positive thinking helps self and the surroundings.

18. KSHITIJA KHORGADE : August 11, 2017 at 9:15 am

Wonderful article. Will surely try this out.Thanks!

19. Catherine Johnson : August 12, 2017 at 6:50 am

Positive vibration only… The universe responds accordingly.

20. Glanny Matomba : October 21, 2017 at 8:25 am

I so need daily food for my inner core like this every day. Great article! So in love and agreement with it. Thanks so much for sharing a powerful secret. Stay positive!