Heart marks the spot
This is a very simple origami activity that will allow you to create a great heart bookmark for your favorite book in less than 5 minutes.
What you need:
Craft paper, any color, with patterns if you want.
What to do:
- Take a sheet of paper 6cm x 12cm. If you change the size, the smaller side is always half the
Fold your paper lengthways down the middle.
- Fold the right side of your paper into the middle of the band as shown in drawing 2. Then do the same for the left side.
- Flip your folded construction around. At this point, you can place a small piece of tape inside the pointy part to prevent the two arms from moving apart. This will hold them together and make your bookmark stronger.
- Fold a small part of the top of the right arm onto itself, then bend the corners inward. Do the same for the left arm.
- Flip your construction around and there you are! A beautiful heart that will hold the page of the book you prefer.
You can add to this shape, decorating the paper with illustrations, stickers stamps or paints; in fact that you have at home. You can even make a smaller heart in another color that you can attach to the first heart.
Great results guaranteed!
November 01, 2017
October 31, 2017
October 04, 2017